Media Services in Ambala

Being an important district of the state of Haryana, Ambala has the presence of a pretty good number of media organizations including TV channels and news papers. Here, we have provided you with the list of some of the leading media houses in Ambala.

Media in Ambala

TV 24, Live India
Address: 12-B, Kabir Nagar
Near B.D. Floor Mill
Ambala Cantt
Phone: 97 28 12 5925

List of Newspapers in Ambala

Here is the list of newspaper offices in Ambala:

Ambala Darshan

Address: Hari Palace Road
Phone: 0171 244 1305

Media Special
Address: Jai Maa Market
Baldev Nagar, Ambala City
Phone: 93 55 66 0200

All these media organizations in Ambala play a prominent role in keeping the people of the city updated about the current events occurring in their city and state, as well as in the country and the world.

2573
  • TWEET THIS
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Media Services in Ambala

Loader
  • B
    Bharathi from Ambala cantt 85 Days ago

One car driver is giving free ride for defence personnel.. From Media side we should encourage him by publishing his service

0 0
  • M
    Ms Kulwinder Kaur from Ambala Cantt 379 Days ago

Hi i am divorcee and was student in Australia, some indian people made fraud to me in australia and as well as in India and want to do rape by 50 dayal bagh's sharma family where u can meet the all australian and indian criminal gang to whom a DC of noor mehal, gumtala, Jalandhar is sporting them and sunrise globle group's harjeet toora made fraud to me in name of marry where i found that he is already marriade with Jyoti chamba and i didn't know that all. He is involved with that people against whom the jury order of australian law is. That mentioned DC is intrupting me when i compalint against them and the Harjeet toora is also with ex laws who sell girls and intupted me and my dad for money and they killed my daddy with harjeet toora's black magic and in that crime the people from austraia Vikramjet khalsa from Amritsar with simran his luchchi bhabhi and jealous from my A1 result and her some dogs and that kind of bitches are involed. I NEED MEDIA'S HELP TO FASH THAT RAKIT.

0 1
  • M
    Ms Kulwinder Kaur from Ambala Cantt 379 Days ago

Harjeet toora is lawer cast chamar by cast, he made so many rapes and his sister running gym through that she is doing that job and she and her husband muskaan's father also runns a girl selling bussiness, nowadays she intruping me financially for that she use black magic and sport if that bullshit DC a triator and she and harjeet intupt me in my visa and want to push in cruel ex in laws for my daughter to rape her in favor of ex inlaws as they also want me and my sister mom daughter to do that, all thing that i know cause i came to know the circle of that people against whom i gave the jury order and harjeet from india was their friend, i didn't know, but now i got that all clear and her sister's number is +919417030371, you can find that all thing as i told you i also have many written proof against them with me. I need your help in my freedom and my fundametal rights to save from that criminals gang. People must come with me against that criminals, i don't want that ex cruel people anywhere in my and my kida and brother mother and sister's life, and he also rapped me and attempt my murder, so that i could not tell all the truth and facts, for that they and all mentiond criminals hired a selfish bitch who also help them to rape girls and to sell them and her name is Navneet as Navi and her contat number is 0061433896322 she is doing that as she is bribe of that harjeet and DC of Jalandhar and harjeet is BM in Sunrise Group and in birla sunlife group Jalandha, and gaziabaad and i didn't know all of these thing when he met with me, but is criminal, i didn't know. I HAVE PROOF AGAINST THEM AND MEDIA MUST HELP ME IN THAT CASE.

0 1
    R
    Rajkumarfrom Ambala 379 Days ago

I want to ask some questions

0 0
  • a
    akanksha from ambala 512 Days ago

I want to give some news about cruelty by in laws and need the contact so that it get published and people will get aware of such people.

0 0
  • A
    Akshay from Ambala 1517 Days ago

i have MA degree in mass communication and i need a job in the field of media how can i get it job

0 0
    a
    ambalaonline.in Expertfrom 1476 Days ago

Hi, To find the best suitable job, please look into our section http://ads.indiaonline.in/.

0 0