NGOs in Ambala
Important NGOs in AmbalaHere, we have provided you with a brief description about the prominent and well known Non Governmental Organizations in the city of Ambala.
Logos Faith Foundation in AmbalaEstablished in the year 2006, Logos Faith Foundation is an organization that is working towards the mission of eliminating poverty and to bring about the transformation of community by way of holistic development. Logos Faith Foundation has set up different ministries that deal with different issues. These ministries are:
- Leadership: Logos Institute of Community Transformation aims at meeting community needs to release the people from alcohol, poverty, drug addiction, suicide, HIV- AIDS, smoking and other such issues.
- Education: The organization has set up child development centers and play school for the drop outs from economically weaker families. Presently, there are around 200 students who are benefitting from this program.
- Awareness: Creating awareness about hygiene and healthy surroundings, women’s sexual and reproductive health, STDs, HIV-AIDS, and TB.
- Disaster & Relief Management: Providing relief to the victims of natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, landslides, fire break out etc.
- Empowerment: The organization actively strives to uplift the social position of women whether they are home makers, single mothers, widows, old aged women, physically challenged, prostitutes, abused or tortured women.
48-B, Himmat Pura
Near P & T Colony
Railway Hospital Road
Ambala Cantt, Ambala – 133 001
Phone: 0171 266 4049, 261 1137, 98 96 49 1313
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Rachheri Janta Vikas Gram Udyog Samiti in AmbalaRachheri Janta Vikas Gram Udyog Samiti is an NGO that has always strived to ensure peace, right to justice, development, and abolish caste, class and gender based discrimination. Their mission is to have a healthy just and self contingent society that provides equal opportunities to the disadvantaged especially women.
PO Dheen, Dosarka
Ambala – 133 203
Phone: 92 55 98 1943
Zila Yuva Vikas Sanghthan in AmbalaZila Yuva Vikas Sangathan (ZYVS) was established in the year 2005 with the intention of offering sustainable growth to rural and urban areas of India. ZYVS has also initiated a signature campaign in the city of Ambala that aims at stopping the exploitation of children. The organization has also started various projects aimed at society welfare including Child line Ambala, Children Home and Usha Silai Schools.
21, Luxmi Nagar
Near Sector 9
Ambala City, Ambala
Phone: 0171 280 1346, 099 92 86 2888
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other NGOs in AmbalaApart from the above mentioned, there are a few other NGOs in Ambala that also work for society wellbeing. These are:
Lok Kalyan Society – Deals in helping people solve various day to day social and community issues like electricity connections, water supply, sanitation etc.
Address: 297, Khuda Khurd
Ambala Cantt, Ambala
Phone: 99 92 61 8968
Samaj Sewa Samiti
Address: Opp. Post Office
Main Road, Ambala Gpo
Ambala – 133 001
Phone: 94 16 18 9336
Address: Mirpur Naraingarh
Ambala City, Ambala – 134 003
Phone: 94 16 14 1168, 98 13 46 6233, 99 96 51 9101, 97 29 89 6611
With these NGOs continuously working towards the betterment of society, we can definitely see Ambala develop at a very fast pace.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0